Thursday, May 21, 2009

he's not perfect, he's the victim of his occupation

okay I have a confession to make: I'm one of those crazy girls.... I really like Robert Pattinson.

...So I don't really love him seriously (that is reserved for my boyfriend, hi joey!) but my obsession goes deep enough to where I google his name every couple of days. If i ever saw him I wouldn't scream and say "ROBERT! PLEASE BITE ME!"

but I would probably stare.. hard.

so lame I know. & the thing is that I'm not in love with "Edward" - he's just a fictional character duh.. but the actor who plays him seems really cool. Have you seen any of his interviews?? He is such a down to earth guy. He is really funny and just seems like he has a killer personality and knows how to just chill. Oh and did I mention that he is FREAKING GORGEOUS!!!

how did this random post come about? well my friend Zac just called me to tell me "the guy from Twilight is going to play Varg in the "Lords of Chaos" movie. Which was pretty mind boggeling considering that Lords of Chaos is about black metal and centered around Varg from Mayhem who killed his guitar player..how pleasant. OF COURSE I had to google this information and found that it's actually Jackson Rathbone who will be playing Varg.. He's no Rob but that's still pretty sweet.
Check out the article Lords of Chaos movie

Another interesting thing I found today while googeling.. Robert Pattinson's lips were auctioned off at Cannes today. There were 2 people who actually payed 20,000 euros (about $55,000) to have Robert Pattinson kiss their daughters on the cheek. Ridiculous!

2 comments:

  1. nice to hear that you aren't one of those completely crazy fans, while i think rob pattinson is a cool guy, the teenage girl craziness has gotten WAY out of hand. i'm actually more of a fan of the fictional edward because i can imagine him however i like :-)

    http://prettyexquisite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah yes those girls are super crazy.. I would be scared if I was Rob.
    ..and yes Edward is soooo very wonderful.
    On a side note, I read the book after knowing what the actors who play Bella and Edward look like in the movie. So when I read the books, it was their faces that I imagined. Now it is a perfect fit to me because that is who I saw throughout the story but I still wish I hadn't known their faces as Bella and Edward to see what I would of thought they would look like.

    ...wow I am a nerd. i get so excited about these things. thanks for reading Emmy!

    ReplyDelete